As a Voice Practitioner and Master Teacher Daniel brings his years as an internationally acclaimed singer and voice teacher to the studio to challenge and mentor his students. In his search to become a finer artist and teacher Daniel studied under some of the finest technicians and vocal artists in the world including Sir Thomas Allen, Graham Clark, Margreet Honig, Trish McCaffrey, Ron Hedlund, Marlena Malas and John Wustman.
He is a graduate of the University Of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana where he received both his Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Voice. As an Artist-In-Residence Daniel completed his training with Pittsburgh Opera Center and San Francisco Opera Center.
As a Voice Practitioner Daniel is in demand from performing arts groups around the world. He has taught, adjudicated, coached and mentored singing artists of every level.
In addition to his private studio Daniel is on faculty at Carnegie Mellon University as an Assistant Teaching Professor Of Voice where he also specializes in English & American Song Literature and Art Song Interpretation.
Due to high demand Daniel has limited availability and may need to schedule weeks in advance. Please consider booking early.
- One To One: Private Instruction in 50 or 80 minute sessions
- Group Method: Select small group instruction for up to five people
- Artist Practitioner: Solo Recital followed by Select Group Master Class
- Art of Diction: Employing language to strengthen technique and style
- Support System: Exploring The Singing Breath through technique and repertoire.
- Prep School: How to Prepare For An Audition In Opera, Musical Theater, Recital