As a Voice & Performance Coach Daniel brings his decades of experience as an internationally acclaimed vocalist and Master Teacher to the studio to challenge and mentor his clients.
He is a graduate of the University Of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana where he received both his Bachelors and Masters Degrees. As an Artist-In-Residence Daniel completed his training with Pittsburgh Opera Center and San Francisco Opera Center.
As a Voice & Performance Coach Daniel is in demand from business professionals and performing arts groups around the world. He has taught, adjudicated, coached and mentored at every level.
In addition to his private studio Daniel is on faculty at Carnegie Mellon University as an Assistant Teaching Professor Of Voice. He has also held positions as Professor at Point Park University, Clarion University and Washington & Jefferson College.
Due to high demand Daniel has limited availability and may need to schedule weeks in advance. All offerings below will optimize your singing or speaking voice and help you realize your full vocal potential!
- One To One: Private 50 minute Voice Sessions
- Singing Voice Sessions integrate classical technique and Daniel’s unique method to find and empower your authentic musical sound.
- Speaking Voice Sessions distill technical and performative training into a workable solution to find the authentic sound that will help your voice be exceptional.
- Zoom Private and Group Sessions: Individual or Team Sessions via Zoom.
- Perfect Pitch: Uniquely designed for business and teaching professionals seeking to find their authentic voice for talks, interviews, seminars and interpersonal relationships.